Hairfinity is a pill based product that you take for your hair growth problems. It’s marketed by the company Brock Beauty. To have healthy hair, your body needs the right nutrients and if you don’t get them you’ll experience hair problems as a direct result. If you lack the proper vitamins and minerals, the Hairfinity product can help you get back your natural healthy hair. Our currently food supply is lacking some of the vitamins and minerals in sufficient quantities that our body needs for healthy hair so you need a good supplement to replace these vital nutrients.
On to the review
What does Hairfinity claim?
Hairfinity claims that it will help improve your hair. It’s a treatment that is meant to be taken long-term. Most products which help the hair such as creams, lotions and shampoos are only temporary as they wash away the next time you shower. The Hairfinity product is an internal supplement designed to give you the nutrients the body needs for healthy looking hair. Hairfinity works from the root of the problem which is a lack of nutrients it doesn’t just cover up the problem temporarily with a cream or another compound.
The company says that the formula will help hair grow. The nutrients supply the body and this helps to nourish the hair. Over the course of a month you should expect about ¾-1 inch of hair growth whereas the normal hair growth is about ½ inch per month. The ingredients list is all natural and drug-free The supplement is claimed by the company to be manufactured in a FDA certified facility. It’s recommend that users take the 2 pills per day for the best results.
A 90-day study by the company showed that hair grew about 4.45 cm over the course of the study and that six fewer hairs were shed per day after taking the recommended dosage of the pills. Three inches of growth would be seen over the course of a year if the pills were taken for that length of time. If you do decide to purchase Hairfinity, make sure you use a Hairfinity coupon.
Make sure you have healthy hair – https://www.aad.org/public/skin-hair-nails/hair-care/tips-for-healthy-hair.
My Epic Review
I’m a cynic, I didn’t think these vitamins could cure help me but after trying for 6 months, that’s how long it really takes to get your insides right, I saw great results
Pros of hairfinity
- Takes a unique approach to hair problems as it treats the issue from the inside out and doesn’t just mask the issue
- Contains many healthy vitamins such as Vitamin A, C, D3, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, calcium, folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid, and the Capilsana Complex Proprietary Blend
- The Capilsana Complex Proprietary Blend features 18 amino acids which are the building blocks of protein. The hair needs protein to be strong and healthy. These acids work together with the other ingredients to give you healthy hair growth
- No real adverse side effects with the pills unless you take too many of them (just follow directions) Some have reported a mild rash or an acne breakout as well as a headache
- The company offers a 30-day refund
You’ve got to understand hair loss.
Cons of Hairfinity
- You need to take the pills every day to ensure that your body is getting enough nutrients for your hair. If you miss a day, then it will take longer to get healthy hair again
- It can take a significant amount of time to get healthy hair as it’s a product that doesn’t work fast. If you need quick results you won’t get them with this product. It can cost up to $50 per month for this product
- Since you need to take pills for a long time, the costs can be prohibitive for some people
- Results can vary. May not work for everyone with hair problems. Consult a doctor for your individual issue